Bernie Santen – Registered Valuer
F.G.A.A. Reg. Val. NCJV 239.
The business is run by Bernie Santen and his Daughter Rebekah Santen. Bernie Santen ~ Qualified Master Jeweller ~ designer, creator and goldsmith and registered valuer with over 45 years experience can assist with all of your valuation requirements. Bernie has a Degree in Gemmology, Diploma in Diamond Technology and is also a Registered Valuer with the NCJV and a Member of the Jewellers Association of Australia.
- VALUATIONS FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES
- comprehensive certificates with photographs included, containing all the details of your item within the certificate
- done by a registered qualified valuer
- member of the Jewellers Association of Australia and a member of the Australian National Council of Jewellery Valuers
- INSURANCE QUOTATIONS FOR LOST AND STOLEN ITEMS
- Advice when submitting and processing your claim
- We can guide you through your jewellery claim with your insurance company
- We have been working with insurance companies for over 40 years.
- VALUATIONS FOR PROBATE
- We understand that losing a loved one can be a very difficult time. Distributing the proceeds of an estate amongst your family or for disposal purposes can be hard. We offer a valuation for probate service to help with making those difficult decisions much less of a burden with information that we provide in our certificates for you.
- As part of our personalised one on one service we are also happy to go through items first so that we can work out together what will be ‘worth’ valuing.