Bernie Santen – Registered Valuer
F.G.A.A. Reg. Val. NCJV 239.
The business is run by Bernie Santen and his Daughter Rebekah Santen. Bernie Santen ~ Qualified Master Jeweller ~ designer, creator and goldsmith and registered valuer with over 45 years experience can assist with all of your valuation requirements. Bernie has a Degree in Gemmology, Diploma in Diamond Technology and is also a Registered Valuer with the NCJV and a Member of the Jewellers Association of Australia.
- VALUATIONS FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES
- comprehensive certificates with photographs included, containing all the details of your item within the certificate
- done by a registered qualified valuer
- member of the Jewellers Association of Australia and a member of the Australian National Council of Jewellery Valuers
- INSURANCE QUOTATIONS FOR LOST AND STOLEN ITEMS
- Advice when submitting and processing your claim
- We can guide you through your jewellery claim with your insurance company
- We have been working with insurance companies for over 40 years.
- VALUATIONS FOR PROBATE
- We understand that losing a loved one can be a very difficult time. Distributing the proceeds of an estate amongst your family or for disposal purposes can be hard. We offer a valuation for probate service to help with making those difficult decisions much less of a burden with information that we provide in our certificates for you.
- As part of our personalised one on one service we are also happy to go through items first so that we can work out together what will be ‘worth’ valuing.
Cost of valuation can vary but as a general guide it is $100 per item which includes the appraisal, certificate and the item is also photographed and incorporated on the certificate.
For small quantities a while you wait service is available and we offer a booked in service for larger quantities. We do offer discounts for 6 or more items.